The Protea in a waterproof puffer vest is perfect for the spring!
Conscious fashion at its best - recycled plastic has been used to make the waterproof outer fabric as well as the inner filler. Don't want your vest with a hood - well, just zip it off - easy as.
And pockets - did we mention the pockets? There are LOADS (some hidden too!).
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a shower with water beading off you like a duck's back.
- Printed layer of fabric (100% recycled) and filler (85% recycled) is made from recycled plastic - this is feel good fashion all the way. Scribbler is so proud to be able to offer this to you.
- Zip-off removable hood for those days when you don't want a hood!
- Reflective chest logo so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - 'cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- Two hidden zippered side pockets and 4 internal pockets (2 zippered) to keep your keys or wallet safe, and... pockets! Who doesn't love pockets?! Including a headphone jack if you need one!
- Slim fit